A family walk of celebration for EDAW'08

In the last week of February 2008 I walked with several friends from Southwark in London to Canterbury in Kent roughly following the route taken by Chaucer's pilgrims. The aim was to raise both funds and awareness for beat (formerly the Eating Disorders Association) in their awareness week . This blog is my reflection on the walk complete with pictures. For an alternative slant on it and stats on the fundraising see our other website www.walk4beat.co.uk

Saturday 3 November 2007

And so it begins

As if I didn't spend enough time on the Internet, this is my new blog. It's in its experimental stages and I'm sure I will be editing it quite a few times before anyone really sees it - but, along with the preparations for the walk itself, it is now a reality rather than just a dream.

1 comment:

mary said...

Hurray! Love the picture you put.

Go Fiona!